Monday, November 12, 2007

f*king supervisor

when i 3work as night shift, i got a very very kns and f*king supervisor, some of you know who is she, that day, actually long long time ady lar, she use my staff code and take order,
ok, doesnt matter lar, but i cant accept and i never forgive her because she use it and wrong order!!!!
what the....
and when i complain to my boss, he didnt believe me...
i know, he love the supervisor very veyr much de mar,
then i plan to qiut de...
but last another supervisor ask me stay back coz i no need qiut because this kind of ppl, true also then i stay back,
then she also knwo that i hate her very much so she change me to day shift,
wah!!! best nia!!! i no need to see her face, coz of the matter i sick for three days ler... cant wake up and just sleep....
pity nia....
but hor, now i continue night shift liao, u know why??
coz hor, after she change me to day shift just she remember that she need me to help her at night shift coz she didnt got ppl know order...
then she beg me change back to night shift...
haha...
i refuse lor!!! but i stiil got help her lar, then i change my time to split time that is 12pm to 3pm and 6pm to1am...
at least i got three hours no need to see her...
haha
then all my friends change also, now she very pity liao, coz all angry her also, we come out yam cha together then leave her alone in hostel...
wakaka
she ask my friend to yam cha then they said they wanna sleep, but then come out with us...
today she saw ler... but never mind lar, who ask me ren yuan hao... wakakakakaka

1 comment:

suxian said...

o the stupid PPL a, no need border her la. ask her go die la. wakakka