Monday, November 12, 2007

12 november

i just past my 19th birthday on 7 november...
thx for every body that celebrated with me...
the first time i celebrate my birthday without my family, and this year is a very special birthday for me, first, my lunar birthday is also that day, second, i almost lost my first night that day...
what an unforgetable birthday it is... aiz...
that day, i miss my mum very very much....
i call her and i thank her because she brought me to this world 19 years ago, and i said sorry to her cause of i always make her angry....
i cried.. i miss them so so so so much...
the staff from prince cafe bought me a secret recipe's cheese cake.. wakaka...
very very happy and feel tough... kekeke...
and a surprise birthday it is, cause, all my JB's friends forget... but UTAR's friends remember it!!
thx jacyn, she bought me a necklace and i love it very very much...
wakaka
although we didnt celebrate together, but i still wanna say, thx for you all....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl. what do you mean by almost lost your first night???

suxian said...

yalo. y ler?? share here la. few ppl c also ma. wakakka

n ho u really geng la. update so many post in once.... =.=

n ho, u go setting >> comment >> Show word verification for comments?>> choose 'no' then v no need type the stupid thing each time v left comment. so ma fan.

elaine ng said...

aiya, almost lost then still dint lost mar...
haha
sorry lar, cant share here....
and i promise jor him that cant tell anyone de...
hehe....
when the time come, i will tell de lar
pai seh ya