Monday, November 12, 2007

what an ungentlemen man he is!!!!

oh my god, guys listen, i never seen a guy like this!!!
he is my friend's friend, i dont know him actually
they always come to prince cafe yam cha.
one day, my friend(KK) told me that his friends( Ah Loon) wish to know me and said that i looks very cute...
ok.. then KK give him my phone number...
haha
erm... quite handsome lar, 19 years old also... live at bandar utama de...
then friday he asked me go one utama with him, ok, i agree, then i go with him, i also wish to get one more friend lar, but if wanna be lover actually i dont want, he is not my style lar...
then hor, after go out with him, i only can say, he never got chance liao lar,
why??
i tell you guys, we go by taxi, then when we arrived one utama, i paid for the taxi fees....
then we have our lunch at dont know what restaurant it is, very very cheap one, then he paid lar...
but hor when we wanna back hor, both of us rush ma, i work on 7pm, he wanna interview on 730pm, then hor, he ask me back to ss2 alone by taxi, ok lor never mind lar, i can de ma, then i ask him how he wwanna go back, do you know what he said??
he answer me that he asked his mother fetch him....
oh my god.... why got this kind of guy de har??
so, i tell my friend that he didnt got chance liao lar...
what an ungentlemen guy he is....
oh my god....
aiz....
when only i can meet a gentle guy.... aiz....
i dont want pat tor liao....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... 19 years old guy still want mom fetch... yer.... wai ye...
ask him drive car ma....

suxian said...

yalo. if not drive a, take bus also can la. y ask ppl fetch o?? go interview still want ppl fetch like baby ler. summore he is a guy!!!
heng~ ask him go die ba. wakakaka

elaine ng said...

aiyo, i dun think he will lor, somemore he looks still like a child...
anyway, out ady lar
wakaka