Monday, October 29, 2007

29 october

paiseh paiseh... loooooooooooooooong time didnt update my blog... haha
erm... busy recently...
first, last week i went to take 个人专辑with jacyn,
hohoho, i never imagine that i got those looks....
erm... feel so good and hope i will very beautiful lar...
wakaka

then, last saturday, my house at happy mansion, almost got robbers...
our lock had been broken by someone, cry....
but anyway, now ok ady lar, and we change the lock ady, hope all will be fine...

erm... nth liao ler, i miss you all guys, especially wei shan, ying yi, noel, jacyn and all my friends of T3... when we can meet lar!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, my blog got peeper ler =.= hate. so will not update so much la hehe dont miss me wor^^

Anonymous said...

o still got one thing dont chuan bang what my chat box de .... k? pls